With more than 450 registrants from 50+ countries around the globe our previous “Mammography Symposium” with László Tabar was a huge successover.
Many of you have since expressed your wish for a follow-up symposium to us.
We are very pleased that our friends László Tabar and Peter Dean agreed to participate again as key note speakers in the upcoming version of our “Mammography Symposium” series.
Attendance is again free of charge.
You will find all necessary information and background on this page.
See you soon!
Pascal Baltzer and Matthias Dietzel
Miscellaneous calcifications on the mammogram
- Most calcifications on the mammogram are caused by benign processes
- Determining the site of origin (outside the TDLUs and lactiferous ducts) is the first step toward the diagnosis
- Understanding the underlying pathophysiology is needed to arrive at the correct differential diagnosis
- The majority of miscellaneous calcifications are so characteristic that they do not need to be biopsied
- The wide variety of miscellaneous calcifications shown in the lecture will raise the attendees’ competence in recognizing and dealing with these nuisances.
László Tabár, Peter B. Dean et al. (2022) László Tabár “A new approach to breast cancer
terminology (…)” European Journal of Radiology, https://doi.org/10.1016/j.ejrad.2022.110189
Matthias Dietzel, … Francesco Sardanelli and Pascal A. T. Baltzer (2022) “The potential of predictive and prognostic breast MRI” European Radiology Experimental https://eurradiolexp.
Venue: Online (Zoom)
Access links and technical instructions will be emailed to participants 3 days prior to the start of the event.
This course is accredited by the Academy for Continuing Education of the German Radiological Society.
What emails will I receive and when ?
You will receive all necessary documents from us by email.
The following information will be e-mailed to you:
- Immediately after your booking: booking confirmation + invoice + payment information (if you have chosen payment by invoice).
- 3 days before your course: Detailed information + access key to your course.
- Immediately after your course: Confirmation of participation.
Please check the e-mail address that you provided for typos, and regularly check your inbox and junk mail folders.
I did not receive any e-mail from you!
Our emails are occasionally blocked by firewalls and junk mail filters. Unfortunately, we have no control over this. If you did not receive our e-mails, please reach out to us via e-mail, phone, instant messenger, or SMS:
+49 157 58741925
We will gladly assist you and resend the information!
Check your junk mail folder.
Add our address to your e-mail whitelist.
Check the e-mail you provided for typos.
How do I book a course?
All course bookings are done directly on our webshop.
Select your course(s) at https://school-of-radiology.com/courses/
Put the course(s) in your shopping basket.
Follow the instructions provided.
If you have any problems, please feel free to contact us directly (see: “How can I contact you directly?”).
Do you have discounts?
Good news: You can get a wide range of discounts!
All discounts are applied automatically.
- Bundle discount:
You can receive a 20% bundle discount when booking a minimum of two courses at the same time.
- Resident’s discount:
As a resident in training, you receive a 30% discount.
All discounts can be combined.
Many of our courses are sequential (basic + advanced courses).
You can book them together to receive your discount!
Even experts will benefit from joining our basic courses.
How can I pay?
You can pay using a credit card, Paypal, or SEPA bank transfer. The amount will be debited automatically. We also accept manual payment by invoice.
Our bank account information is not routinely included in the invoice.
Please copy the bank account details displayed at the end of the checkout process.
When will I receive my access code?
We will e-mail your access code to you 3 days before your course.
When will I receive my participation confirmation?
We will e-mail your participation confirmation immediately after your course.
In this file you will find:
- Your personal participation confirmation
- The number and confirmation of the CME credits you earned
- Confirmation of the number and types of cases you assessed during the course (this is optional; see also: “Will I receive a certificate on my case assessments?”)
Will I receive a certificate for my case assessments?
In our full-day courses, you will independently assess real-life cases. You will use our online tool and apply structured reporting for this assessment. Each case is quality-controlled, and we will discuss your assessment.
In our full-day courses we are happy to certify the number of cases that you independently reported (note: this service is optional).
In this case you will find the certificate in your participation confirmation on the last page.
Where can I find your bank details?
We display our bank account at the end of the checkout process. Note that our bank details are not included in the invoice.
If you have any questions, please contact us directly (FAQ “How can I contact you directly?”).
How do I receive my CME credits?
We will e-mail your CME certificate directly after the course (see: “When will I receive my confirmation of participation?”). All the necessary information about the type and amount of your CME credits will be included.
Details on the CME credits are outlined on each course site.
What technical equipment do you recommend?
Our courses are held online via Zoom.
All you need is an internet-compatible device of your choice and a stable internet connection.
The following tips can maximize your learning experience:
- Install Zoom on your computer.
- Log in with your personal Zoom account.
- Familiarize yourself with basic functionalities, e.g., turning video and audio on/off and writing chat messages.
- Please do not use Zoom via your browser.
- Tip: Install the Zoom app on a second device (smartphone, tablet, etc.). This will make answering interactive polls more convenient. It will also serve as a backup.
- Choose a high-quality monitor. If possible, use your diagnostic workstation.
- A fast and stable internet connection (ideally LAN, not W-LAN), appropriate lighting, a quality microphone, and a quality webcam are important elements for success in the course.
How can I contact you directly?
Our company does not have a hotline. We answer your questions personally.
You may also talk directly to your tutors for specific questions related to the course content.
So please contact us at any time by e-mail, phone, instant messenger, SMS, etc.: