For over 15 years we have been jointly committed to scientifically sound, clinically focused and didactically polished teaching in radiology.
The enthusiastic feedback from our participants motivates us to constantly improve our courses.
This Case Reading Session is designed as a free trailer to the main course.
You want to get to know us? You want to get to have a closer look at our diagnostic approach? You want to discuss some cases with leading experts? Then you have found the right place.
See you soon at the School of Radiology!
PI-RADS 2.1 – Image Interpretation: Die wichtigsten Neuerungen und ihre klinischen Implikationen
Understanding PI-QUAL for prostate MRI quality: a practical primer for radiologists
Benign causes of diffusion restriction foci in the peripheral zone of the prostate: diagnosis and differential diagnosis
Venue: Online (Zoom)
Access links and technical instructions will be emailed to participants 3 days prior to the start of the event.
You will receive all necessary documents from us by email.
The following information will be e-mailed to you:
- Immediately after your booking: booking confirmation + invoice + payment information (if you have chosen payment by invoice).
- 3 days before your course: Detailed information + access key to your course.
- Immediately after your course: Confirmation of participation.
Please check the e-mail address that you provided for typos, and regularly check your inbox and junk mail folders.
Our emails are occasionally blocked by firewalls and junk mail filters. Unfortunately, we have no control over this. If you did not receive our e-mails, please reach out to us via e-mail, phone, instant messenger, or SMS:
We will gladly assist you and resend the information!
Check your junk mail folder.
Add our address to your e-mail whitelist.
Check the e-mail you provided for typos.
All course bookings are done directly on our webshop.
Select your course(s) at https://school-of-radiology.com/courses/
Put the course(s) in your shopping basket.
Follow the instructions provided.
If you have any problems, please feel free to contact us directly (see: “How can I contact you directly?”).
Good news: You can get a wide range of discounts!
All discounts are applied automatically.
- Bundle discount:
You can receive a 20% bundle discount when booking a minimum of two courses at the same time.
- Resident’s discount:
As a resident in training, you receive a 30% discount.
All discounts can be combined.
Many of our courses are sequential (basic + advanced courses).
You can book them together to receive your discount!
Even experts will benefit from joining our basic courses.
You can pay using a credit card, Paypal, or SEPA bank transfer. The amount will be debited automatically. We also accept manual payment by invoice.
Our bank account information is not routinely included in the invoice.
Please copy the bank account details displayed at the end of the checkout process.
We will e-mail your access code to you 3 days before your course.
We will e-mail your participation confirmation immediately after your course.
In this file you will find:
- Your personal participation confirmation
- The number and confirmation of the CME credits you earned
- Confirmation of the number and types of cases you assessed during the course (this is optional; see also: “Will I receive a certificate on my case assessments?”)
In our full-day courses, you will independently assess real-life cases. You will use our online tool and apply structured reporting for this assessment. Each case is quality-controlled, and we will discuss your assessment.
In our full-day courses we are happy to certify the number of cases that you independently reported (note: this service is optional).
In this case you will find the certificate in your participation confirmation on the last page.
We display our bank account at the end of the checkout process. Note that our bank details are not included in the invoice.
If you have any questions, please contact us directly (FAQ “How can I contact you directly?”).
We will e-mail your CME certificate directly after the course (see: “When will I receive my confirmation of participation?”). All the necessary information about the type and amount of your CME credits will be included.
Details on the CME credits are outlined on each course site.
Our courses are held online via Zoom.
All you need is an internet-compatible device of your choice and a stable internet connection.
The following tips can maximize your learning experience:
- Install Zoom on your computer.
- Log in with your personal Zoom account.
- Familiarize yourself with basic functionalities, e.g., turning video and audio on/off and writing chat messages.
- Please do not use Zoom via your browser.
- Tip: Install the Zoom app on a second device (smartphone, tablet, etc.). This will make answering interactive polls more convenient. It will also serve as a backup.
- Choose a high-quality monitor. If possible, use your diagnostic workstation.
- A fast and stable internet connection (ideally LAN, not W-LAN), appropriate lighting, a quality microphone, and a quality webcam are important elements for success in the course.