We are a genuine team of two individuals driven by their joint passion for excellence in radiology. Collaborating closely at all stages of our careers, we rank among the most internationally respected radiologists of our generation.
This is the story behind our CEM courses: A coherent teaching on highest scientific, clinical and teaching standard.
Since the very beginning of our teamwork, we have been passionate about scientifically sound, clinically relevant and didactically polished teaching. The enthusiastic feedback from our participants motivates us to constantly improve our courses.
You want to have a closer look at our way of teaching? Check out our FREE case reading sessions.
We are looking forward to welcoming you at the School of Radiology soon!
Pascal Baltzer and Matthias Dietzel
- What information does CEM provide?
- In which clinical scenario does CEM make sense?
- What are the problems of CEM?
Preparation and image acquisition
- What to consider before and during CEM?
- How to integrate CEM into your breast unit?
- Tips and tricks in practical implementation
Case discussion 1
- Typical findings
- Typical limitations
Coffee break 1
- Learn semantic BI-RADS criteria.
- Assess contrast enhancement.
- Are there decision rules?
Case discussion 2
- Apply structured reporting according to BI-RADS
- Distinguish typical benign from malignant lesions
- Understand the potential timing of image acquisition
Case discussion 3
- Integrate low energy and high energy image information
- See variations of malignant breast disease
- Recognize variations of benign breast disease
- Understand background parenchymal enhancement
Specific clinical scenarios
- Learn the potential value of CEM in specific clinical scenarios
- Understand the underlying evidence for CEM
- Management of CEM findings
Coffee break 2
Case discussion 4
- Value of CEM in specific clinical indications
- Typical findings in specific clinical indications
- Multimodal case interpretation in the clinical context
End of the event
K. Coffey, M.S. Jochelson, Contrast-enhanced mammography in breast cancer screening, European Journal of Radiology. 156 (2022) 110513. https://doi.org/10.1016/j.ejrad.2022.110513
C.H. Lee, J. Phillips, J.S. Sung, J.M. Lewin, M.S. Newell, CONTRAST ENHANCED MAMMOGRAPHY (CEM) (A supplement to ACR BI-RADS® Mammography 2013), (2022). https://www.acr.org/-/media/ACR/Files/RADS/BI-RADS/BIRADS_CEM_2022.pdf
M.S. Jochelson, M.B.I. Lobbes, Contrast-enhanced Mammography: State of the Art, Radiology. 299 (2021) 36–48.
Venue: Online (Zoom)
Access links and technical instructions will be emailed to participants 3 days prior to the start of the event.
In our one day courses you will achieve optimal learning success and maximum CME points in the shortest possible time!
You want more?
Sure! If you book several courses at the same time, you receive a 20% discount on the total amount.
Resident in training?
We would like to make our contribution! We support your training with a 30% discount on all courses!
This course is accredited by the Academy for Continuing Education of the German Radiological Society.
What emails will I receive and when ?
You will receive all necessary documents from us by email.
The following information will be e-mailed to you:
- Immediately after your booking: booking confirmation + invoice + payment information (if you have chosen payment by invoice).
- 3 days before your course: Detailed information + access key to your course.
- Immediately after your course: Confirmation of participation.
Please check the e-mail address that you provided for typos, and regularly check your inbox and junk mail folders.
I did not receive any e-mail from you!
Our emails are occasionally blocked by firewalls and junk mail filters. Unfortunately, we have no control over this. If you did not receive our e-mails, please reach out to us via e-mail, phone, instant messenger, or SMS:
+49 157 58741925
We will gladly assist you and resend the information!
Check your junk mail folder.
Add our address to your e-mail whitelist.
Check the e-mail you provided for typos.
How do I book a course?
All course bookings are done directly on our webshop.
Select your course(s) at https://school-of-radiology.com/courses/
Put the course(s) in your shopping basket.
Follow the instructions provided.
If you have any problems, please feel free to contact us directly (see: “How can I contact you directly?”).
Do you have discounts?
Good news: You can get a wide range of discounts!
All discounts are applied automatically.
- Bundle discount:
You can receive a 20% bundle discount when booking a minimum of two courses at the same time.
- Resident’s discount:
As a resident in training, you receive a 30% discount.
All discounts can be combined.
Many of our courses are sequential (basic + advanced courses).
You can book them together to receive your discount!
Even experts will benefit from joining our basic courses.
How can I pay?
You can pay using a credit card, Paypal, or SEPA bank transfer. The amount will be debited automatically. We also accept manual payment by invoice.
Our bank account information is not routinely included in the invoice.
Please copy the bank account details displayed at the end of the checkout process.
When will I receive my access code?
We will e-mail your access code to you 3 days before your course.
When will I receive my participation confirmation?
We will e-mail your participation confirmation immediately after your course.
In this file you will find:
- Your personal participation confirmation
- The number and confirmation of the CME credits you earned
- Confirmation of the number and types of cases you assessed during the course (this is optional; see also: “Will I receive a certificate on my case assessments?”)
Will I receive a certificate for my case assessments?
In our full-day courses, you will independently assess real-life cases. You will use our online tool and apply structured reporting for this assessment. Each case is quality-controlled, and we will discuss your assessment.
In our full-day courses we are happy to certify the number of cases that you independently reported (note: this service is optional).
In this case you will find the certificate in your participation confirmation on the last page.
Where can I find your bank details?
We display our bank account at the end of the checkout process. Note that our bank details are not included in the invoice.
If you have any questions, please contact us directly (FAQ “How can I contact you directly?”).
How do I receive my CME credits?
We will e-mail your CME certificate directly after the course (see: “When will I receive my confirmation of participation?”). All the necessary information about the type and amount of your CME credits will be included.
Details on the CME credits are outlined on each course site.
What technical equipment do you recommend?
Our courses are held online via Zoom.
All you need is an internet-compatible device of your choice and a stable internet connection.
The following tips can maximize your learning experience:
- Install Zoom on your computer.
- Log in with your personal Zoom account.
- Familiarize yourself with basic functionalities, e.g., turning video and audio on/off and writing chat messages.
- Please do not use Zoom via your browser.
- Tip: Install the Zoom app on a second device (smartphone, tablet, etc.). This will make answering interactive polls more convenient. It will also serve as a backup.
- Choose a high-quality monitor. If possible, use your diagnostic workstation.
- A fast and stable internet connection (ideally LAN, not W-LAN), appropriate lighting, a quality microphone, and a quality webcam are important elements for success in the course.
How can I contact you directly?
Our company does not have a hotline. We answer your questions personally.
You may also talk directly to your tutors for specific questions related to the course content.
So please contact us at any time by e-mail, phone, instant messenger, SMS, etc.: