We cordially invite you to our breast MRI courses. Werner Kaiser himself, the inventor of breast MRI, introduced us to “his” method some 20 years ago. Over one decade we were part of his core team. Here we gained extensive first-hand knowledge from Werner. Ever since then, breast MRI has been at the very center of our comprehensive activities. Meanwhile we have joined the small circle of internationally recognized top experts in breast MRI.
Since the very beginning of our activities, we have been jointly committed to scientifically sound, clinically relevant and didactically polished teaching in breast MRI. The enthusiastic feedback from our participants motivates us to constantly improve our courses.
Here comes the story behind our breast MRI courses: A coherent teaching on highest scientific, clinical and teaching standards. And most of all: You will have fun!
Our courses are designed as a sequel (Basic, Advanced, Expert). In case you book more than one course together, you receive a 20% bundle-discount. Depending on your previous knowledge and interest, you may, of course, attend any course individually.
We are looking forward to welcoming you soon at the School of Radiology!
PS: You are interested in the German Speaking version of this course: Here you go
- Technical acquisition
- Structured reporting (BI-RADS)
- Evidence-based diagnosis (Kaiser score)
Special Focus #1: Proliferative changes and background parenchymal enhancement
- Background parenchymal enhancement: Stimulation or proliferation?
- Specific pathologies
- Differential Diagnosis
- Practical management
Special Focus #2: DWI – Clinically useful?
- ADC measurement: Tips from the expert!
- Clinical application: Is DWI really helpful ?
- What´s about the empiric evidence?
- Enhancing lesions: Management with DWI?
Special Focus #3: Ductal and intraductal disease lesions
- Typical Pathologies: Clinical Correlate
- Typical Pathologies: MRI correlate
- Specific MRI criteria: Differential diagnosis
- Typical imaging patterns: Clinical Management
Fast & Furious: Random case reading for true experts
This is the ultimate challenge for all breast MRI experts!
We will go through our famous case collection in top speed.
You will read cases from the entire breast MRI spectrum.
Cases are presented in a random manner. So do not get confused!
After completing this session, you will definitely be an expert in breast MRI.
Especially for you: Our pesonal take homes (Impulse lecture)
- MRI protocol and structured reporting,
- Ductal and intraductal lesions
- DWI & ADC
- Proliferative changes and background parenchymal enhancement
End of the event
Matthias Dietzel and Pascal A. Baltzer (2018) Insights Imaging „How to use the Kaiser score as a clinical decision rule for the diagnosis in multiparametric breast MRI: a pictorial essay“ https://insightsimaging.springeropen.com/articles/10.1007/s13244-018-0611-8
Pascal A. Baltzer, Barbara Krug and Matthias Dietzel (2022) RöFo „Evidence-Based and Structured Diagnosis in Breast MRI using the Kaiser Score“ https://www.thieme-connect.de/products/ejournals/html/10.1055/a-1829-5985?articleLanguage=en
You will automatically receive your bundle discount after placing an order containing more than one paid content.
Bundle discount may be combined with discounts for “Radiographer” and “Resident”.
Venue: Online (Zoom)
Access links and technical instructions will be emailed to participants 3 days prior to the start of the event.
You will receive all necessary documents from us by email.
The following information will be e-mailed to you:
- Immediately after your booking: booking confirmation + invoice + payment information (if you have chosen payment by invoice).
- 3 days before your course: Detailed information + access key to your course.
- Immediately after your course: Confirmation of participation.
Please check the e-mail address that you provided for typos, and regularly check your inbox and junk mail folders.
Our emails are occasionally blocked by firewalls and junk mail filters. Unfortunately, we have no control over this. If you did not receive our e-mails, please reach out to us via e-mail, phone, instant messenger, or SMS:
We will gladly assist you and resend the information!
Check your junk mail folder.
Add our address to your e-mail whitelist.
Check the e-mail you provided for typos.
All course bookings are done directly on our webshop.
Select your course(s) at https://school-of-radiology.com/courses/
Put the course(s) in your shopping basket.
Follow the instructions provided.
If you have any problems, please feel free to contact us directly (see: “How can I contact you directly?”).
Good news: You can get a wide range of discounts!
All discounts are applied automatically.
- Bundle discount:
You can receive a 20% bundle discount when booking a minimum of two courses at the same time.
- Resident’s discount:
As a resident in training, you receive a 30% discount.
All discounts can be combined.
Many of our courses are sequential (basic + advanced courses).
You can book them together to receive your discount!
Even experts will benefit from joining our basic courses.
You can pay using a credit card, Paypal, or SEPA bank transfer. The amount will be debited automatically. We also accept manual payment by invoice.
Our bank account information is not routinely included in the invoice.
Please copy the bank account details displayed at the end of the checkout process.
We will e-mail your access code to you 3 days before your course.
We will e-mail your participation confirmation immediately after your course.
In this file you will find:
- Your personal participation confirmation
- The number and confirmation of the CME credits you earned
- Confirmation of the number and types of cases you assessed during the course (this is optional; see also: “Will I receive a certificate on my case assessments?”)
In our full-day courses, you will independently assess real-life cases. You will use our online tool and apply structured reporting for this assessment. Each case is quality-controlled, and we will discuss your assessment.
In our full-day courses we are happy to certify the number of cases that you independently reported (note: this service is optional).
In this case you will find the certificate in your participation confirmation on the last page.
We display our bank account at the end of the checkout process. Note that our bank details are not included in the invoice.
If you have any questions, please contact us directly (FAQ “How can I contact you directly?”).
We will e-mail your CME certificate directly after the course (see: “When will I receive my confirmation of participation?”). All the necessary information about the type and amount of your CME credits will be included.
Details on the CME credits are outlined on each course site.
Our courses are held online via Zoom.
All you need is an internet-compatible device of your choice and a stable internet connection.
The following tips can maximize your learning experience:
- Install Zoom on your computer.
- Log in with your personal Zoom account.
- Familiarize yourself with basic functionalities, e.g., turning video and audio on/off and writing chat messages.
- Please do not use Zoom via your browser.
- Tip: Install the Zoom app on a second device (smartphone, tablet, etc.). This will make answering interactive polls more convenient. It will also serve as a backup.
- Choose a high-quality monitor. If possible, use your diagnostic workstation.
- A fast and stable internet connection (ideally LAN, not W-LAN), appropriate lighting, a quality microphone, and a quality webcam are important elements for success in the course.